Metal Seated Knife Gate Valve
- Fabricated heavy duty carbon steel body, flanges, packing gland, and yoke.
- All stainless steel construction available.
- Fabricated stainless steel liner, seat and raised face. Available in any weldable alloy.
- Precision machined stainless steel gate for superior seating capability. Available in other alloys.
- Stainless steel metal to metal seat, round and square bottom.
- O-Ring uni-directional resilient seat available.
- Heavy duty designed body to resist deflection from line loads and internal pressure.
- Standard valves designed for 50 or 150 PSI CWP rating. Other pressure ratings also available.
- Seat configuration and beveled gate provides shut off capability in thick media such as pulp stock, slurries, and with solid media like pellets or powders.
- Heavy fabricated steel yoke will not bend or twist under extreme loads.
- Easy conversion from handwheel operator to hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder, bevel gear, chainwheel, electric motor, or fail safe spring operator.
- Enclosed bronze stem nut provides reduced operating torque and protects the stem bushing in harsh environments.
- Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP).
- Stainless steel stem provides corrosion resistance.
- Sizes include 30", 36", 42", 48", 54", 60", 72”, 84”, 96” and larger.
- Bonneted (Figure 193) versions are also available.